Coaching & Support
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones that you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
In our work most of us could do better than we are doing. It is often aspects of the context in which we work, how we do it, or some other (self-imposed) barrier that holds us back. Having an independent 'sounding board', a person who is able to act as coach or mentor, 'guide, philosopher and friend', can be useful in enabling us to develop optimum performance. Mediate Direct coaching/mentoring service provides:
- Clear-eyed reflection and analysis of your work situation
- Honest feedback and commentary on ideas and strategies
- Opportunity to 'bounce' ideas on another professional who has no vested interest in outcome
- Someone available to talk with and share ideas in any areas of work or life
- Clarification of goals, framework for meeting them, and encouragement to achieve them
- Assisting development of well-formed planning options
- Coaching in ways to put strategy in place.
More information: For more information on Coaching, contact us. Or send us an enquiry.